The Edge Church exists to help people know Jesus; to trust and believe in him as the savior of the world. We believe that the Bible exists to help us understand the story of God, through the love and grace he has shown each and everyone of us by sending Jesus into this world to:
- Teach us how to have a close relationship with God the Father.
- Teach us to love and care for one another.
- To freely give His life as the only sacrifice strong enough to forgive the sins of anyone who is willing to confess that Jesus is God, and believe he has risen from death to give us salvation.
Our mission is to bring a community of all different kinds of people together, to help each individual find their gifts given to them through the Holy Spirit, that will help them to live in the very purpose in which they were created.
We aim to open opportunities to serve not only each other, but the very City that God has placed us in through:
- Feeding and providing for the poor
- Offering mentorship to the younger
- Community service
- Sharing with people about the salvation found in Jesus
-Just to name a few...
We believe that through the truth of The Bible and the power of The Holy Spirit, our circumstances, our attitudes, our struggles, and our very lives can be changed. We're not about rules, guilt or being beaten down by religion, but our experience of faith has shown us that lives are truly impacted by the interaction with God by His truth and His Holy Spirit.
You weren't created to live a boring, meaningless life that meets society's status-quo of normal; rather, we have found that when someone has made the decision to follow Jesus, and they have fully committed themselves to the cause of Christ, they will discover that their life will forever be lived on "The Edge".