E3 STEM = Exploration, Education & Employment in Science Technology, Engineering, and Math
Apple Valley Senior High School students can gain STEM related experiences, all while still enrolled in high school. Though expanded opportunities at AVHS and beyond, E3 STEM offers courses in a variety of STEM career fields and pathways. The E3 STEM program also also allows students to get hands-on with their interests. With opportunities such as job shadows, internships, mentoring and more, students get incredible exposure to how STEM applies to the real world. View the E3 STEM website for information.
- E3 STEM Support Options:
- Host a career exploration field trip.
- Provide job shadow opportunities and internships
- Provide mentors.
- Provide volunteers for AV EDGE work-readiness and program events.
- Professional skills development support:
- Networking skills
- Resume composition
- Interview skills
- Professional communication
- Provide informational interviews
- Host a career exploration field trip
- Volunteer for AV EDGE career exploration events.
- Serve on AV EDGE advisory board.
- Provide funding to support for college & career exploration field trips.
- Provide service learning opportunities.
- Provide professional development training and experience for teachers.